- Information regarding COVID 19 and shipping
We are safely making and processing order as we normally would.
As we are based in Australia, an island nation, flights in and out (carrying the post) have been severely affected during this pandemic.
Click here for expected delivery times to your country.
We are doing our best to get your order to you and appreciate your patience. Pete x
- Do you accept exchanges/returns?
We are more than happy to replace any prints that have been damaged in post, unfortunately we do not offer returns or exchanges for change of mind. For lost prints, we will try to hunt them down first. Sometimes they sit in post offices or end up on strange place. It happens.
For any damaged prints, send me an email with support images of the issue and then please mail it back to me at the address below
43-45 Queen St, Colac, Victoria 3250 AUSTRALIA
- I saw a resin budgie or druid that is sold out, can you replicate it for me?
All budgies and druids are one of a kind, they cannot be reproduced once sold.
If you want to know when the next batch is online check back regularly or keep an eye out on my social media.
- Do you have a shop?
At this stage we don’t have a bricks-and-mortar store, but we do have an online store that’s open 24/7
- Do you take private commissions?
Currently, I am not taking on any commission work.
- Do you offer Afterpay?
Yes, Afterpay is available for Australian customers.
How it Works
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- First-time customers complete a quick registration, returning customers simply log in
- Your payments are split into 4 interest-free fortnightly instalments
- Where are your items stocked?
You can have a look at a list of my stockists, here.
- Do you offer price adjustments?
Sadly we cannot adjust prices, offer a refund or credit for the difference in price if items go on sale.
- Can I get a discount if I buy multiple artworks?
Sadly, we cannot offer discounts for multiple purchases.
- Can I apply multiple discount codes on my order?
Unfortunately our policy is one discount code per order.
- I have a question that hasn’t been answered, can I contact you?
No worries, feel free to contact us through the contact form, here.
- How will it take to receive my order?
Orders are dispatched within 2–3 working days. Any order that includes a A1 print will be shipped within 2 weeks from purchase.
Dispatch times will vary during sale times, but we will try to get out your order as soon as possible.
Once you have received your shipping confirmation it is then in Australia Posts hands, we can’t control their delivery times.
- Can I pick up my item?
Unfortunately, we don’t offer this service as it causes to many disruptions in out work day. Sorry for any inconveniences.
- How can I track my item?
Once your item has been shipped you will receive email confirmation with a tracking number.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide! Prices vary according to country with tracking added to every parcel.
- Will I have to pay for customs and duties?
Yes, all international customers are responsible for customs & duties within their own country. For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office. We are legally required to declare the full value paid on shipments.
- What frames do you recommend?
We recommend supporting your local framer. Giclee prints should be framed professionally to ensure longevity of the art.
- What are your print sizes in inches?
The print measurements in inches are as follows;
A4 – 8.26″ w x 11.69”h
A3 – 11.69″w x 16.53”h
A2 – 16.53″w x 23.38”h
A1 – 23.38″w x 33.11”h
- What is your copyright information?
All of the Design / Illustration / Artwork on this website remain the property of Pete Cromer and cannot be used or claimed as your own. Please email us for approval if you would like to feature any of these images on your blog, website, any form of social media or printed material.